There are various types of cookies, with different characteristics and functions, and they may be stored on the user's computer or mobile device for varying periods of time. These include session cookies, which are automatically deleted when closing a browser; persistent cookies, which remain on the user's device up to a pre-set deadline.
- "analytics cookies", where used directly by the website provider to collect information in aggregate form on the number of users and on how users visit the website,
- navigation or session cookies (for authentication, to complete a purchase, etc.).
- functionality cookies, which enable users to navigate a website based on a series of selected criteria (such as language, products selected to be purchased, etc.), in order to improve the services provided on the website.
For the so-called profiling cookies, meaning those aimed at creating profiles regarding users and used to send advertising messages in line with the preferences shown by said users in their on-line navigation.
The Privacy Supervisory Authority categorised cookies according to the party acting as controller of the personal data collected by each cookie, making a distinction between first-party and third-party cookies.
- First-party cookies: these are the cookies managed by the owner of the website. The obligation to provide information on these cookies rests with the owner of the website. Said owner is also under obligation to indicate the methods for blocking cookies, if any.
- Third-party cookies: these are the cookies managed by a party other than the owner of the website. The obligation to provide information on these cookies and on the methods for blocking them rests with the third-party, whereas the owner of the website is under obligation to include in their website a link to the third-party website where such elements are available.
For both types of cookies (first- or third-party cookies), the users' consent - necessary in case of profiling cookies -is provided through a dedicated banner appearing on the website's home page.
"Technical" cookies: these cookies are necessary for a proper and easy use of the Website.
|Cookie Name||Type||Duration||Additional Information|
|wires_challenge||session||session||cookie increasing the safety levels of the website and to prevent any Cross-Site attack|
|wires||session||session||cookie associating the session to the website visitor|
|klaro||session||1 year||cookie set up after acceptance of privacy terms|
Third-party or "analytics" cookies : these cookies are used to collect information on how the Website is used, they analyse website accesses or visits, exclusively pursuing statistical purposes, collecting information in aggregate and anonymous form, thus excluding the possibility for you to be personally identified. These cookies can be deactivated and/or eliminated through your browser's settings, as detailed in the Block/Eliminate Cookies section below.
|Name||Description||Data Collected||Policy Link|
|Google Maps is a maps visualization service provided by Google Inc. that allows this Application to incorporate content of this kind on its pages.|
Place of processing: United States
First-party "profiling" cookies: these cookies are set up to analyse your consumer habits and behaviour in order to customize the offer of services and products you may potentially be interested in. Unlike technical and analytics cookies, the use of these cookies requires your prior consent - which we obtain through the banner appearing on the first access to our website.
|Name||Description||Data Collected||Policy Link|
|(currently not in use)||(currently not in use)||(currently not in use)||(currently not in use)|
This type of services enable the use of User Data for purposes of commercial communication in different advertisement forms, including banners, with respect also to the interest of the User.
This does not mean that all the Personal Data are used for this purpose. Data and conditions of use are indicated below.
HOW DO I MODIFY MY COOKIE SETTINGS?
Browser producers provide help sections to assist you in managing the cookies in their products. See the following links for additional information:
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer
- Mozilla Firefox
- Safari (Desktop)
- Safari (Mobile)
- Browser Android
- Opera Mobile
For browsers not listed above, please check the information provided by their producers.
RESTRICTIONS TO THE TRANSMISSION AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
The data acquired through cookies are handled:
- by the members of staff and collaborators of this Company, appointed for processing;
- by companies appointed to carry out technical and organisational tasks on our behalf (such as providers of web services).
These companies are our direct partners and are assigned to process data. The list of the above companies is kept updated at all times and you can request it by writing us to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The data acquired using cookies may be transferred abroad, but they cannot be sold, transmitted, or disclosed to any third parties.
Privacy notice updated as of 03/11/2019. The Information is updated as part of a policy of constant policy information review.